Earn or renew your ICF ACC or PCC credential
Develop coaching mastery & confidence
Save time and money vs. a traditional school
Access our on-demand course, Mastering the ICF Core Competencies
- Watch dozens of tutorials to support your mastery of the competencies and prepare you to apply for your ICF credential.
- Listen to audio samples of masterful coaching sessions with commentary from a Master Certified Coach and ICF Assessor.
- Review recorded coaching sessions and witness the coach being mentored on the demonstrated coaching skills.
- Take a deep dive into any core competency with our video library of recorded group discussions led by an ICF Assessor.
Participate in five live group mentor coaching sessions with other coaches
- Join a diverse mix of coaches to be mentor coached on recorded coaching sessions on Zoom video.
- Receive personalized guidance to develop your coaching skills and confidence.
- The session dates are 09 January 2024, 13 February, 12 March, 09 April, and 14 May 2024.
- Sessions are held over Zoom from 11:00 AM to 12:45 PM Eastern Time (New York).
Receive three hours of individual mentor coaching on your recorded sessions
- Record coaching sessions with current or new clients while practicing the skills you are learning in the program.
- Select a mentor coach from our ICF Assessor and Registered Mentor Coach faculty members.
- Meet with your mentor coach for personalized feedback on your recorded coaching sessions to develop coaching skills.
- Receive guidance from your mentor coach to prepare you to pass the ICF Performance Evaluation.
Complete the program, then apply for your ICF credential
- Take up to six months to complete the program at your own pace while practicing your coaching skills.
- Record coaching sessions and select the best one or two sessions to submit for the ICF Performance Evaluation.
- Apply to ICF when you're ready after meeting all ICF requirements for the ACC or PCC credential.
Earn up to 40 CCEs for ICF credential renewal!
Have at least 60 hours of Coach-Specific Education
Commit to abide by the ICF Code of Ethics
Available Tuesdays from 11:00 AM to 12: 45 PM Eastern Time (New York)
We believe the pursuit of coaching skills is a noble endeavor and in service of humanity. The ICF Core Competency model is, in principle, the backbone of many coach skill development programs. While many coach education and development organizations dress up the model, obscure concepts, and change terms to brand, trademark, and copyright, we believe this introduces confusion among professional coaches.
Rather than stand in front of the ICF Core Competency Model and act as if we created something radically better, we stand behind it. We hold it as the most powerful, precise, teachable, and evidence-based coaching model available.
Many coaching models are deeply intertwined with ancient philosophy, religion, mysticism, and the metaphysical. We have a deep appreciation for these approaches to coaching, AND we take a different approach.
Modern science guides the evolution of evidence-based coaching. We embrace the contributions made by neurobiology, sociology, positive psychology, and other fields.
We believe coaches deserve to work with mentor coaches who possess the education, knowledge, and skills to prepare coaches for their performance evaluation. Our faculty consists only of current ICF Assessors and those working under the direction and supervision of an ICF Assessor and Master Certified Coach.
To meet the ICF requirement for mentor coaching, a minimum of three of the ten mentoring hours must be one-to-one with a mentor coach. Group mentoring may count for a maximum of seven hours towards the mentoring requirement. Full participation in four group sessions meets the group requirement, and the addition of the included three individual sessions completes the ten-hour requirement.
Participants can earn up to 38 hours of Core Competency and 2 hours of Resource Development Continuing Coach Education units (CCEs) in this ICF-accredited program. ICF currently allows these continuing education hours to be applied toward the education hours required to apply for PCC.
Many of our students combine the hours earned in this program with the 104 hours of coach-specific education they received from CTI to meet the 125 Coach Education hours required for PCC.
This program prepares you to earn an ICF credential. You must apply to ICF and pass the ICF Credentialing Exam to earn your credential. You are responsible for understanding and meeting the ICF requirements for earning your credential. We can’t guarantee your results.
What is your pass rate?
100% of our graduates who applied to ICF earned the ACC or PCC credential.
How much time does it take?
We recommend dedicating 3-4 hours per week to the program while the group sessions are underway. You have six months to finish the program, which affords a lot of flexibility to work around your other commitments.
What is the deadline to complete the program?
You have six months from the date of your first group mentor coaching session to complete the program.